Although the local classifieds are posted by real and honest people, and are safe to use. Medbiz is not liable for any kind of financial transaction regarding any service or goods which you post in your Ads or any other contact you made with other potential users in the site.
You need to be aware of staying away from it and keep these following points in mind:
- Make sure that you get the full payment for the services or goods that you advertise in our site before closing the deal.
- The location you plan to meet the buyer must be a safe place.
- Before accepting the money orders or currency notes, check them thoroughly.
- If you receive any fake notes then contact the buyer or seller immediately as banks don’t honor them.
- If you get orders in bulk, verify the credentials before delivering the order.
- Ask for a valid id with photo and an address proof from the buyer.
- Be honest with the ad you post and enjoy a direct customer experience.
- One of the most important things is to not disclose financial or personal information other than what is needed for the payment in the free classifieds sites.
- The location must be secure where you meet the seller.
- Also, ensure to check the items before paying.
- Stay away from unreasonable offers, and if something is available at really low prices then the users need to check it properly.
- Do not make an abrupt decision, especially for the house rentals.
- To enjoy a safe and dispute-free deal, it is best to inspect and collect and then pay to close the deal.
- If you have unclear details about the item then clarify before buying.
- Check the delivery terms, mode of payment and the price.
- Also, do not give anyone your financial information and select the payment option that is comfortable for you.
- Buy the items directly from the vendor and check the goods beforehand.
- You can also hire third party services to know the condition of the item you are planning to purchase.
- Compare the prices before making the purchase.
Listings to be reported:
Feel Free to Contact Us, if you suspect fraud; please bring it to our notice. If you are victimized then contact the Police as soon as possible. And, also report the buyer/seller.